Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Coca Cola in Mexico

I notice Mexicans seem to drink a lot of Coke. It is not uncommon to see people here drinking coke for breakfast. It must be for the energy and sugar right? It is probably what helps keep them awake during the hot days.

I have learned not to ever throw a party in Mexico without having a lot of Coke on hand. It is also important to have rum and lots of ice too. After all it is not only Mexicans that like their Coke.

It is not my job to figure out why Mexicans seem to drink a lot of Coke, but it is important I immerse myself in the culture right? I guess I better try a Coke! Who wants to join me?

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

No comments: