Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Finding the best in Mexico

I live every day looking for the best. It would not matter where I lived I would find all the good things and pretty well ignore anything else. Now, I live in Mexico and I tell you, there are plenty of good things..........

- tacos al pastor for 4 pesos ( 40 cents) each - really friendly people - a lot of bumpy roads that cause you to go slow and enjoy life - nice people who compliment you even when your Spanish is very bad - hot days so that you really enjoy a cold drink - lots of lights that are not well timed so you have time to appreciate your surroundings while stopped - late dinners so you have a good reason to go out and enjoy beautiful evenings - delicious coconut ice cream made from real coconuts ..................

What are the good things about where you live?

Enjoy the Adventure, Suzanne

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

No comments: