Thursday, April 19, 2007

Freebies in Mexico

I bought napkins today and got a free plastic sandwich container in the package. The other day I rented videos and got free toilet paper. I am always buying packages of tortillas with free scoops and other odd things in them.

My question is: Is this only in Mexico? Or does it happen in all countries and I am just out of touch?

I love it! I love getting free things with my purchase. Admittedly my house fills up with odd nic- nacs that I may never use, but I like my bonuses!

Tomorrow I am going back to the store so that I can buy the crackers that come with a T-shirt. Who can't use another t-shirt?

Enjoy the Adventure, Suzanne

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

No comments: