Thursday, April 5, 2007

Humor with pizza in Mexico

Yesterday afternoon I went to Sam's Club, here in Playa del Carmen to pick up some groceries and I figured while there I would order a deluxe pre-made pizza to bring home for an easy dinner.

Now here is the funny part - when I went to the counter to order I am told by the young man behind the counter that they only have 5 cheese pizza available today. No, I cannot have any other kind of pizza and I cannot add toppings because they only have 5 cheese pizza. Shall I mention they have a store full of toppings and they do make the pizzas there? No, this is simply another don't ask why in Mexico occasion.

Only in Mexico you say? Or only in Playa del Carmen you say? I chose not to order pizza and went with Chinese. Life is full of Adventure.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Life Coach and Author

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now at http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

No comments: