Yes the rumor is true, I have written a book. In my quest to promote it, I consulted with my mastermind group and the following are our best reasons to buy and read it:
10. It works as a tortilla (tor-tee-ya) warmer. Put the tortillas between the pages and place in the sun. It will make your tortillas warm and keep them flat at the same time.
9. Sunlight will reflect well off of the white pages and onto your face for an even tan as you read.
8. It can double as a cover up if you fall asleep at the beach. Buy enough copies to cover all important parts.
7. If you find yourself in a Mexican immigration office you will need at least 6 hours of reading material.
6. You can make more friends in the immigration office by giving extra copies freely to others who did not plan ahead. Note: Do not sell or rent them in this situation as this may cause you to be ordered to leave the country prematurely as you may be doing work without permission.
5. In case you are traveling in your RV and your parking spot is not level, it can be used as a leveler. Maybe buy 10 copies as you never know how many you may need.
4. Carry it as identification. You will now be part of the “Mexico Adventurers Club”. This club is of course, most knowledgeable on the ins and outs of traveling Mexico.
3. It may not save you from driving around in circles like a crazy person while you are touring Mexico, but if you do still get lost, you can take comfort in knowing others have been lost before you and lived to tell about it. Bad news is they may still be driving around.
2. In case you are traveling in Mexico and you find yourself in a washroom without toilet paper.
1. Because everybody is reading it and you want to know what they are laughing about.
Thanks for reading! Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne
Life Coach and Author
P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now at www.OnlyinMexicoYouSay.com