Wednesday, May 9, 2007

More things to not ask "why" about in Mexico

Every day in Mexico can be full of discovery and new delights.

Things are done differently here so don't ask why:

- Someone trenched deeply across a dirt road that was just smoothed, graded and compacted. I tell you that was a good thing because I was beginning to miss the feeling of driving through moon craters.

- The new free bonus when you rent videos are packages of cereal. Of course now I have to wait for morning before I can watch my videos so that I can eat my cereal while I watch.

- The grocery store hosts entertainment to attract shoppers and then uses up the whole parking lot for the set up so you have nowhere to park and come into shop.

Enjoy the Adventure, Suzanne

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

No comments: