Friday, May 11, 2007

Top 10 reasons to visit the beach in Mexico

It's Friday so it seems like a good day for me to share with you my top reasons for hitting the beach this weekend ................

Suzanne's Top 10 reasons to hit the Mexican beach this weekend

10. It's still hot.
9. Sometimes little fish come to kiss your feet and legs.
8. It's a good way to get a tan without getting too hot - I just stay in the water.
7. I get my husband in a swimsuit.
6. You don't have to do any work around the house - because you are not home.
5. Sand is like natures loofah.
4. Drinks taste better on the beach.
3. It's good for more tourist watching - remember I am laughing with you, not at you.
2. Where else can I use my palm tree floaty?
1. I love to feel the sand between my toes. I may keep it there until Tuesday!

Enjoy the Adventure, Suzanne

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com

No comments: