Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Mexico - Canada; finding the humor in it all

I use this blog to write a lot of humorous things about life here in Mexico; but I do want to state that I love Mexico. I would not live here if I did not love it and its wonderful people. I try to embrace all the differences that I find between here and my home country of Canada. I feel very fortunate to be able to experience it all - in all of its wild glory!

Humor, for me, is one of the best ways to embrace these cultural differences. I am even able to look at Canada now with a great deal of humor! I maintain that to laugh at oneself is healthy. I figure that at this rate between the ways of both Mexico and Canada, I'll be well into my hundreds before I kick off!

You know, amazingly, so much is the same too - but there is no humor in that.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

No comments: