Thursday, July 5, 2007

Sometimes we wait in Mexico

The best advice that was ever given for living in Mexico is to always carry a good book with you.

You see sometimes we need to wait in line ups. What line ups? We stand in line at the bank, the electric company, the phone company, and the water company......every bill requires a line up. You cannot pay one bill online - can you imagine?

Nobody minds - everybody is just enjoying their good books. The latest one I saw was called Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico. Why does that title sound familiar? Ha Ha! You might even want to bring extra books to give to others standing in line who forgot a book. What a nice way to make new friends!

If we ever moved and I could pay all my bills quickly without a line of some kind I know that I would miss my reading time.

There are so many advantages to living in Mexico!

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

No comments: