Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hurricane Dean - is it still coming?

Yes, it appears hurricane Dean is still heading our way. My shopping for non perishables in the hopes that I will be so prepared it will decide it is not worth coming is obviously not working so tomorrow I will try shopping for clothes.

The town has been very busy all weekend as people rush around to get prepared. They forecast it will hit Tuesday around 2 am. This blog post could be titled “nothing feels like you’re living in the tropics like a good hurricane!” …… others should be so lucky to get this adventure!

By the way, don’t forget to send the cams and reality TV show people down! Remember I get a cut of the profits on that one. I bet there are a lot of advertisers that would sponsor that – the duct tape people for instance…. Seal it all with duct tape … and don’t forget the companies who supply non perishable milk in cartons - like a girl scout motto - always be prepared with milk!

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

No comments: