Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Benefits of living in Mexico

I have been writing lately about different things that I appreciate about Mexico; so it occurred to me that I should start a list.

The benefits of living in Mexico:

- Tropical fruits and vegetables cheap. Oh yes, we are talking mangoes, papayas, pineapples, avocados and more that I can’t even spell.

- Being able to have a maid for an inexpensive cost. A gardener too. Actually most services and repairs cost less.

- Road construction and potholes in the road that make you slow down and enjoy the scenery.

- Gas trucks that go through the neighborhood too fast and make you speed up as you run down the road to catch them. That way you get exercise.

- Generally a slower pace of life. What was all stressed about before?

What are the things you love about being in or living in Mexico? Feel free to add them here.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

No comments: