Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Holiday from Mexico

How interesting does that sound? We are taking a holiday away from Mexico.

Shawn and I are going to go play in another playground for a week to celebrate our 24th Wedding Anniversary! We are headed to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. A holiday is one thing, but we would not want to get too far from a beach and palm trees!

I hope we remember the English language! Not to worry, I hear a lot of people speak Spanish there! Whew! Then I will not be too homesick. Maybe we can even eat some Tex-Mex! You know the stuff with ground beef and sour cream and cheddar cheese. Believe it or not I miss that – you just can’t get it here.

Don’t tell my husband, but I am looking forward to shopping there! I always need baking supplies that you can’t get here and I may also need just a few other things….. like a gift for our house sitters (someone has to take care of our garden!).... and maybe still a few other things....
How many bags can we return with?

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com

No comments: