Friday, November 2, 2007

Puppies born in Mexico

My friends dog just had puppies at my house! This morning at 5:15 AM the first was born and six hours later number two was born. Will there be a third puppy in six hours more?

Here is the story: My good friend left for four days in Mexico City to visit her mother and left me her dog. She did not know when she booked the trip her dogs due date. When she left me her dog - she was supposed to have 10 days more to go ... but ... well you now know the rest!

The truth is, she could not have given me a more beautiful present. Seeing puppies being born is one of life's miracles and I just got to see that miracle first hand. Thank you my friend.

Shall I stamp the puppies made in Mexico?

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com

No comments: