Monday, December 3, 2007

Does it really feel like Christmas in Mexico?

Does it ever really feel like Christmas in Mexico? Well not exactly at this moment. You see I originally come from a land of snow at Christmas. Playa del Carmen does not get any snow.

So, I have the decorations up, and the tree up, but still no special Christmas feeling ... hmm, what to do??

I am thinking the following may help ..... paper snowflakes on the windows, rolls of cotton batting laid out across the lawn, the setting up of a live nativity scene in our yard, creating an outdoor fireplace, twinkle lights everywhere, installing air conditioning so that I can turn it up really high, and playing my Christmas carols full blast every minute of everyday until Christmas.

That should help! Does anyone have any pine scent? Wait until my husband gets home!

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit www.LiveYourDreamsCoaching.com

No comments: