How to have fun on New Year’s Eve in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Here are my best top 5 suggestions for enjoying New Years Eve in Playa del Carmen, Mexico:
5) Only drink Coke. If you drink enough cokes you can get quite a buzz! At least I do because I don’t usually drink anything with caffeine. The trick is to avoid the Rum. Then you get the buzz without the hangover.
4) Hang out on the beach – there is nothing quite like bringing in the New Year with your feet in the sand as you gaze out upon the moonlit ocean. Enjoy the people and watching the stars. Also you can drink your cokes there.
3) Find someone who has a house on the beach and get yourself invited there for a party.
2) Walk along 5th Ave. close to midnight. The restaurants seem to have all their clocks set at slightly different times, so you can probably catch at least three different countdowns to bring in the New Year.
1) Plan to go to bed early so that you can go for a New Years Day morning swim in the ocean.
Ah, what a life!
Happy New Year from our tropical holiday hut to yours!
Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne
Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach
P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com
Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com