Monday, January 21, 2008

It is raining in Playa del Carmen

Aren’t you happy that I am keeping you abreast of the weather situation here? Now that Mexico is our home, we have grown used to lots of sunshine, so rainy days seem odd and a good occasion to write about the adventure of it.

How does the rain change life for me in Playa del Carmen?

Well I drove to yoga this morning because the last time I walked and it ended up raining I got soaked! I forever being an optimist left the house that morning with sunglasses but no umbrella! The road I walk along is paved, but that does not stop huge puddles from forming on the road that I must walk through and the cars must drive through. I will leave the resulting picture of my look upon arriving home to your imagination.

My laundry will have to wait as I hang it out on a line to dry.

What is the plus side of the rain? I don’t have to do laundry, I get to wear different clothes, the plants are thrilled and I don’t have to water them, the yard looks very green and healthy, and I am going to make hot chocolate.

Life is indeed good in Playa - even in the rain. I hope tomorrow is sunny though – because you wouldn’t want to overdo a good thing.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments: