Thursday, February 21, 2008

Learning Reiki in Mexico

Yep that is what my husband and I will be doing this weekend! We are going to Cozumel for a weekend of Reiki how to. Cozumel is an island about a half hour ferry ride from Playa del Carmen and is a beautiful, fun place to spend some time. We may even get to see a sunset over the water as we cannot see the sun set over the water from Playa del Carmen. We are on the wrong side!

What is Reiki? Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "the laying on of hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. I want to learn how to do that!

So as you can now see there are many interesting things to pursue in Mexico. As if you had any doubt! I'll let you know if I find anything humorous there!

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

1 comment:

Lynda Lippin said...

Cool! I didn't learn Reiki at all until we left Philadelphia for the Turks & Caicos islands, and now I'm a Reiki master. Enjoy!

Lynda
Pilates & Reiki In Paradise Blog