Friday, March 14, 2008

Monterrey, Mexico and frozen feet

Remember the recent trip I told you about where we went to Morelia? Well we spent a night in Monterrey and I do not remember the last time I felt so cold! It was only 8 degrees Celsius! People in the know had winter coats.

It was March in Monterrey, Mexico and I felt like an ice cube. I was even wearing a blanket type coat and I was still cold! Granted I had to wrap it around my husband and daughter as well while we waited for our luggage. Also keep in mind that I have lived in Mexico for about 7 years now. Puerto Vallarta was hot and Playa del Carmen is hot – need I say more? My body just is not used to the cold anymore. I decided that I dare not move back to Canada as I may not survive the winter!

Frozen feet? Well who would have known that there are times that it is best not to wear sandals in Mexico!

Monterrey, maybe I’ll visit again but in the middle of summer.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments: