Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our Easter in Mexico

Yes, Easter in Mexico is a very important religious time of the year and I respect that very much. However, I sure wish they knew the Easter Bunny!

Do you know how hard it is to find Easter chocolates here? The only thing I can find is Kinder Surprise eggs because they have them available all year long.

I tried making homemade chocolate/ peanut butter eggs one year but they were a little tricky and I had to eat the embarrassing rejects and that was a little dangerous for my figure.

I do have teenage kids so you would think that the chocolate becomes less important – you would think. My son however has impressed upon me how nice chocolate would be!

So the kids may find some Kinder Eggs, some assorted chocolate bars and some books this year. Yep, my Mexican Easter Bunny brings books!

Now to hide the chocolate so that it will not melt . . . . . . .

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments: