Monday, May 5, 2008

A holiday in Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico?


Morelia, Michoacan has much to offer a visitor. Morelia offers history, culture, nearby lakes and farm fields, Monarch butterfly tours, mountains, and very nice people. However, my highest recommendation is the candy museum called in Spanish Museo del Dulce.

The following is not a paid endorsement – it is only a fun endorsement.

You will be able to take a historic tour of the making of candy in Morelia, see it being made, sample numerous concoctions and then purchase whatever you wish. There are several large rooms full of candy and chocolates for sale! The options and tastes are endless. You could live there your whole visit and certainly eat there all day! Just remember to walk around town a lot so you get sufficiently hungry!

My recommendation for sweet treats when you visit Morelia is to head to El Museo del Dulce in the historic district. Did I mention they do ice cream too? I am planning a trip back soon as I think I have candy withdrawal!

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/.

No comments: