Friday, May 16, 2008

International Living Conference held in Cancun, Mexico

Sorry about the short notice on this - I sent info about it in my eZine but forgot you here. Well just slug my arm when you get to Cancun.

International Living is holding a conference right in my own backyard - Cancun, Mexico.

I got the schedule for the event and I have to say I am very impressed! It is jam packed with all the speakers and information you would need to make an educated decision of where you might choose to move and how to do it!

Speakers are coming in from around the world to tell you how they did it and how you can do it too. They will be covering opportunities in Mexico and around the world.

You will learn about good deals on properites, how to buy them, and what to do once you have them. They will even be discussing business opportunities you can pursue to earn more money before and after your move.

It is short notice so you will have to register and book your flight now. However, this could be a great opportunity to get in on short notice discount airfare (always an upside)! Let me know if you want discount travel sites.

It will be at the Fiesta Americana Resort in Cancun, Mexico,
May 28 through 31, 2008.

Plus, I have been asked to be a guest speaker on the Saturday, so we can meet!

Actually I plan to hang around more than that. Every day is packed with speakers.
I want to learn all about these deals too!

Click here to see all the details of the conference.
Let me know you are coming so I can say hello.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/.

No comments: