Friday, June 6, 2008

The Mexican Dream


What is your dream? Is it to travel to Mexico? Is it to live in Mexico? Is it to buy property in Mexico?


If you would like some help and some ongoing positive reinforcement, I have an online coaching club to provide empowerment for living all kinds of dreams and our newest section is focused on how to move to another country. I even have a free trail month as a gift to you. Click here to see the club.


I’m Suzanne Marie Bandick and I help people live their dreams. I started writing books and became a life coach because why should only a few of us have all the fun?


I also moved from Canada to Mexico. The fun continues every day.


Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne


Suzanne Marie Bandick

Live your Dreams Life Coach


P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/.


Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/.

No comments: