Monday, June 23, 2008

Playa del Carmen and sandy toes

My husband and I have a saying – if you live in Playa del Carmen and don’t have sand between your toes you should have.

For those of us who live here – we can get caught up in the day to day routine of things that need to be done and we can often forget to enjoy the simple pleasures such as the beach (which happens to be one of the biggest reasons we moved here!).

It is all about taking the time to enjoy life – life can be too short – we have no guarantees – enjoy it now – enjoy it every day. Make time to play in the sand. Who wants to wake up one day and say – I wish I had remembered to take the time to play in the sand?

Do you have sand between your toes? I’m headed to the beach now!

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/.

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments: