Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mexico and Playa del Carmen - I love it!

What do I love the most about Mexico? Let me think .....

Feel free to visualize with me here …

Let’s start with food - Shrimp tacos, pastor tacos, and fresh fish …. Honestly I think you can eat some of the best food in the world here and it doesn’t have to cost a lot. We eat out way more often since we moved to Mexico.......

I love the laid back life style,
The eclectic mix of people,
The palm trees,
The beautiful beach and ocean,
The fresh pineapples and mangoes,
The friendly people,
Eating dinner with my feet in the sand,
The temperature, because no winter clothes are needed,
I laugh more,
I threw away all my pantyhose!
I play in the sand.
I have fewer have to do’s and fewer should do’s.
I feel freedom and I feel safe in Mexico.
Well that’s a start . . . . Anybody else have more to add?

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/.

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments: