Monday, July 7, 2008

Mexico's answer to speeding? Speed bumps!

Speed bumps are everywhere - everywhere!!

Playa del Carmen must have just gotten a new shipment of yellow dome speed bumps because city workers are zealously installing them all over town.

We now have big speed bumps on the highways as well as assorted sized speed bumps on most every other street you can find. The brand new bright yellow ones are the prettiest though.

I guess they are to make us slow down and notice the scenery. There is always a plus side if you look hard enough!

I wonder if you hit them at high speed if you would fly? Oh, that’s just the kid in me.
Wasn’t me officer. Really - by the way, nice speed bumps.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/.

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments: