Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Moving to Mexico - Are you thinking about it?

One of the biggest things that usually stands in the way of and stops us from living many of our dreams is FEAR.

What fear? Let’s see, perhaps it is thoughts like ….. Maybe I can’t, I have never done anything like this before, my neighbors haven’t done this – can I? What if I don’t like it? How can I make everything work? This is scary.….. But you still have this pull from within you to Mexico; you have this inner desire to move - what to do?

My suggestions are: Find the people, who have gone before you, they can be your advisors. Look for proof it can be done - my family did it. Research what you need to know – use the internet, the library, books, maps. . . . Ask the questions. There does not have to be many surprises or any FEAR on your road to Mexico.

Go ahead and do the research. There may be less to fear than you think.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/.

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/.

No comments: