Monday, August 25, 2008

One child in Mexican university

When we moved our kids here I had no idea at least one would want to stay in Mexico to go to University. Does it make a difference? Of course not, it is just a surprise that I did not think of it.
It makes perfect sense of course; she is now more comfortable with the expectations and culture of Mexico than of Canada. So she is staying in Mexico, but moving far away from us to go to a Mexican University.

I am proud of her and know she will adapt well no matter where she is and what she decides to do. I think that is a gift moving to Mexico gave our kids – the ability to adapt.

Moving to Mexico with kids? Life is always interesting.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/.

No comments: