Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mexico - What is your focus?

I love living in Mexico and I loved living in Canada; I think both are terrific holiday lands. Actually the reason our family ended up in Mexico was because my husband and I wanted adventure in a new holiday land.

You know, I do always feel like I am living a holiday with our pool, the beach nearby and the tourists always around town, so it is a pretty nice feeling. What about the adventure part? Well moving to a new country is always an adventure! Yes, even after seven years Mexico is still an adventure.

Are we happy living in Mexico? Yes, we are very happy living in Mexico; but everything has to do with ones focus. We can all find great things wherever we live if we place our focus on looking for the great things.

There is so much to love and appreciate in this world. I, personally, am grateful for the ability to transcend borders and be able to live in and enjoy Mexico at this time. After all, I live in holiday land!

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/.

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/.

No comments: