Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mexico Sunshine


Well after about three weeks of rain the sun seems to be back out in Playa del Carmen! I don’t remember seeing much sunshine at all during those weeks.

I found something interesting out when the sun returned. My spirits lifted and I felt even better then my usual cheerful self. Now, you think I would have remembered this effect as I grew up in and around Vancouver, B.C. and there can be quite a few raining days there. People would get really depressed with the lack of sunshine for so many days in a row. Even I would spend every day I was home with the light on in my house to counter balance the lack of sun. I called it artificial sunshine.

Now I live in this beautiful tropical climate where the majority of my days are sunny and I had not even thought of that for a long time. It is interesting the difference the sun can make in our moods. I bet everyone in Playa starts to have better days now.

What’s another bonus to the sunshine being back? I can now do my laundry and hang it out on the line to dry without the experience of natures second rinse cycle on it.

Also, the heavy humidity seems to be gone. No wonder they say this is the start of high season.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/.

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/.

No comments: