Monday, February 16, 2009

Mexico pictures on Facebook

Will wonders never cease? I decided to try something new this year and I have now joined the social networking site Facebook. I wanted to tell you this because I am now posting beautiful pictures on it that we have taken from all over Mexico. Places like Tulum, Morelia, Playa del Carmen, Bacalar, Puerto Vallarta, San Miguel de Allende, and Merida for a few . . . . . . I am also posting pictures of various ruins.

If you are not familiar with it, you can go to http://www.facebook.com/. We can become friends if you look me up by Suzanne Marie Bandick. You need to become a member yourself but there is no cost and what you do with your membership is up to you. When you friend me, please let me know you came from my blog. Thanks!

The pictures we took in Mexico are found on a page I created called Living in Mexico. You can access this page by going to my profile and clicking the info tab, the link to the Mexico page is on the bottom. Enjoy! You can sign up to be a fan of the page.

Check back to the page often as I am just starting to load Mexico pictures and play with everything Facebook has to offer.

It is kind of fun so maybe I’ll try more new stuff this year. Stay tuned.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/.

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/.

No comments: