Monday, June 22, 2009

Barracuda in Mexico

Look out hubby - there is a new fisherman in town!


We went out to the Sian Ka’an reserve again on Sunday for Father’s Day and our 16 year old son tried fishing for the first time – you know to keep his dad company.


He caught a 4 ft long barracuda!



Happy Father’s Day Dad!



Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne


Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach


P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/


Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/


Would you like to own property in paradise for only $40,000? This is my husband's development in Bacalar, Mexico http://www.losflamboyanesbacalar.com/. We are planning a house there.


My husband's Playa del Carmen Real Estate office – One Stop Real Estate, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

4 comments:

said...

Watch out Riley! That fish looks like it could eat you instead of you eating it. I assume you release it after the photo op. though, right?

Suzanne Marie Bandick said...

Yes it was snapping still when we took the photo that is why he is holding it so far away.

We actually gave it to Mexican family that was camping on the beach. They asked for it if we were not keeping it. They immediately cleaned it, sliced it in steaks, and fried the steaks in oil in a wok over a campfire. The boys tried it and said it was delicious.

Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

Wow what a great trip. Tht is a killer fish! I am sure it was fun to catch. I cannot wait to take my son fishing. he is only 4 though and I am willing to bet not as big as that fish.

Suzanne Marie Bandick said...

Yes, it was a cool fish. You live even closer to the Sian Ka'an reserve than we do so I sense lots of adventure fishing ahead for you in the not so distant future (kids grow up so fast). It's great to meet online!