Are you coming for holidays to Mexico or are you a foreigner who lives here?
Those of us who live here sometimes find we miss our old Christmas traditions and then again sometimes we desire to create some new ones.
Maybe we can create a mix of old and new traditions this year.
Here are some ideas to get the Christmas fun started whether you live in Mexico or are coming for the holidays …
- Whack a piñata. It is good exercise too as real Mexican piñatas are very hard.
- Build a sand castle to represent Santa’s tropical home.
- Throw sand in the air and pretend it is snow.
- Decorate a palm tree.
- Swim in a cenote and pretend its glacial water.
- Go Christmas shopping in shorts and a t-shirt.
- Swim in the ocean with an inflatable reindeer and call out ho ho ho.
- Drink “Abuelita” hot chocolate with mini marshmallows floating in it because the weather is kind of cold. Cream tequila in it is optional.
- Put a turkey in to cook and go for a swim.
Also on Christmas Eve don’t forget to put out a non alcoholic margarita with some chips and salsa for Santa and some banana or mango chips for the reindeer.
What are your ideas?
Enjoy the Adventure!
With great love, Suzanne
Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach
P.S. My ebook: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/
Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/
Are you looking for a way to earn money so you can live in Mexico? Maybe these ideas can help.
Would you like to own property in paradise for only $40,000? This is my husband's development in Bacalar, Mexico http://www.losflamboyanesbacalar.com/. We are planning a house there.
My husband's Playa del Carmen Real Estate office – http://www.onestopmc.com/