Ten things I love about living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
10. The many beautiful, friendly, hugging, cheek kissing people.
9. The bountiful and beautiful beaches.
8. The laid back culture.
7. The really, really warm weather pretty well all year round.
6. Takis (a spicy rolled corn chip) actually sold all over Mexico.
5. The beautiful, fine, white sand.
4. The beautiful many shades of Caribbean blue ocean.
3. Fresh seafood – especially shrimp tacos.
2. Great restaurants!
1. The fact that my husband is with me.
Interestingly sometimes the same things I love can drive me nuts – like the laid back aspect is a challenge when you need something done! But that brings us back to our focus. How do we choose to look at things? And what is really important?
I better also add the fact that Mexico makes me ponder life (which I love). What do you love about your favorite area of Mexico or about wherever you live?
With great love, Suzanne
Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach
P.S. My ebook: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/.
Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/.
Are you looking for a way to earn money so you can live in Mexico? Maybe these ideas can help.
My husband's Playa del Carmen Real Estate office – http://www.onestopmc.com/.