Friday, March 5, 2010

Visiting Zirahuen Lake in Michoacan, Mexico

Continuing on our little adventurous holiday …

We found Lake Zirahuen which is located about 70 kilometers from the city of Morelia. This beautiful lake shows amazing water colors which go from a deep blue to a jade like green.

They tell us this lake received its name from the pre-hispanic "Purepecha" language where "Zirahuen" means "Mirror of the Gods". Don’t ask me I can’t pronounce any of it!

Zirahuen is a peaceful fishing lake bordered by farm fields. They even grow blackberries here. They had cabins there so I think one day I am going back to stay in a cabin by the lake because it reminds me of BC. Imagine that!

Enjoy life's adventures!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My ebook: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit

Are you looking for a way to earn money so you can live in Mexico? Maybe these ideas can help.

My husband's Playa del Carmen Real Estate office –

No comments: