Friday, February 29, 2008

Going Bananas in Mexico


Anyone want some fresh bananas? They are just off the tree. Mexican bananas are the best!

We have about five banana trees at any given time in our yard. Just to give you the full picture, when a banana tree produces, it has anywhere from 100 to 150 bananas at a time.

I now have lots of banana bread! I will have to make some banana muffins, banana chocolate chip cookies, banana cake and banana pancakes.

It is funny how most people want the banana baking over just the bananas!

I have written about my banana challenges before. It is an ongoing delight/burden.
Please feel free to send any banana recipes my way – better yet, feel free to come use my kitchen to make the recipe! I’ll be resting in the hammock under the bananas watching them ripen. I hope the neighbors are ready for more.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments: