Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I live in Mexico by choice

I can relate the following incident to my life in Mexico.

Over the holidays my computer crashed – several times. I would take it to be fixed and get it back and it would crash and I would have to send it to be fixed again.

It was the holidays – I didn’t really want to be on it anyway as all my family was home (our daughter goes to University in Michoacán, Mexico). However I did have some blogs to post for my ‘Live Your Dreams’ life coaching practice which I could not post as they were all trapped in my non functioning computer. I had to chill. Mexico often reminds me to chill.

Now I am sure I would have had the same computer challenges no matter where I lived but not having my computer brought me back to many of the reasons I moved to Mexico…

Enjoying the beach … enjoying my family … chilling out … to be more laid back … to stress less …
I did without my computer and life went on and I was still happy. There are many things I have chosen not to have in Mexico and I am still enjoying my life tremendously. I don’t have TV, I don’t have a clothes dryer, I don’t have a blow dryer, and I don’t have a dishwasher to name a few. We may have everything available to us but we can always choose what we put in our lives and how we spend our time.

I got my computer back yesterday and all seems well. I may not however spend as much time on it now. Mexico often calls me to focus on other things and I think I’ll choose to listen more.

Enjoy the Adventure!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My ebook: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

Are you looking for a way to earn money so you can live in Mexico? Maybe these ideas can help.

Would you like to own property in paradise for only $40,000? This is my husband's development in Bacalar, Mexico http://www.losflamboyanesbacalar.com/. We are planning a house there.

My husband's Playa del Carmen Real Estate office – http://www.onestopmc.com/

No comments: