Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I live in Mexico by choice

I can relate the following incident to my life in Mexico.

Over the holidays my computer crashed – several times. I would take it to be fixed and get it back and it would crash and I would have to send it to be fixed again.

It was the holidays – I didn’t really want to be on it anyway as all my family was home (our daughter goes to University in Michoacán, Mexico). However I did have some blogs to post for my ‘Live Your Dreams’ life coaching practice which I could not post as they were all trapped in my non functioning computer. I had to chill. Mexico often reminds me to chill.

Now I am sure I would have had the same computer challenges no matter where I lived but not having my computer brought me back to many of the reasons I moved to Mexico…

Enjoying the beach … enjoying my family … chilling out … to be more laid back … to stress less …
I did without my computer and life went on and I was still happy. There are many things I have chosen not to have in Mexico and I am still enjoying my life tremendously. I don’t have TV, I don’t have a clothes dryer, I don’t have a blow dryer, and I don’t have a dishwasher to name a few. We may have everything available to us but we can always choose what we put in our lives and how we spend our time.

I got my computer back yesterday and all seems well. I may not however spend as much time on it now. Mexico often calls me to focus on other things and I think I’ll choose to listen more.

Enjoy the Adventure!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My ebook: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit

Are you looking for a way to earn money so you can live in Mexico? Maybe these ideas can help.

Would you like to own property in paradise for only $40,000? This is my husband's development in Bacalar, Mexico We are planning a house there.

My husband's Playa del Carmen Real Estate office –

No comments: