Oh I have not talked about driving in Mexico for quite awhile... And driving here is so much fun and so adventurous...
Take what I encountered this morning for instance in the space of 10 minutes (which is how long it takes for me to get home from my new gym).
- A driver decided to try to make three lanes out of two and blocked oncoming traffic.
- Motorcycles simultaneously passed me on my left and right as I was doing the posted speed (and it was not a three lane highway).
- A taxi wanting to make a right created a third lane and almost rear ended a parked bus.
- When making a left you often have to go into the lane of oncoming traffic or the guy behind you thinks your turn signal means to pass you on the left. I had to do that this morning.
- Oh and I passed over 8 sets of speed bumps to give me a no cost body vibration treat.
Crazy eh (Canadian roots)? Now understand that I am not complaining. I am simply sharing the delights of driving in Mexico where driving is never boring. Do you really want to rent that car when you visit?
You know the amazing thing is that once you get used to driving here everything actually flows. Go figure.
Enjoy life's adventures!
With great love, Suzanne
Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach
P.S. My ebook: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com.
Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com.
My husband's Playa del Carmen Real Estate office – http://www.onestopmc.com.