Friday, June 4, 2010

Playa del Carmen is hot and humid!

Well it is summer and Playa del Carmen tends to get this way. After seven or eight years of living here it should not surprise me right?

So to love it or not?
I love it! Well at least I have found ways to love it.

I get to plan trips to air conditioned spots like the mall, the movie theatre, and friend’s houses!
I get to tell my husband ... I can’t work today, it is too hot. I must swim in the pool.
I get to tell my friends that we NEED to play at the beach.
I get to plan trips to Cenotes (fresh water swimming caves).
I get to drink lots of cold drinks with lots of ice in fun glasses.
I get to swim in the pool before bed.
I get to walk around fanning myself with pretty fans and feeling like royalty.
Not such a bad life all in all.

(This picture is my husband and a friend cooling off at a Cancun mall called La Isla ... now you see who inspires me)
What else should I do? I love new ideas. Especially wild and fun ones!


Enjoy life's adventures!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My ebook: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/.

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/.

My husband's Playa del Carmen Real Estate office – http://www.onestopmc.com/.

2 comments:

said...

Nice to see Shawn's still young at heart!

One Small Voz said...

It's been insufferably hot & humid here too. I chuckled a bit about finding A/C places - I do that all the time. ;-)