Ten things I believe about living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico in the summer
If you are thinking of coming down for a visit or to live, these thoughts may help you plan and pack.
- Intense heat and high humidity is good for the skin.
- Living with access to a pool is a necessity.
- Owning two or three swimsuits is important so you always have a dry one.
- It’s fun to change clothes three times a day.
- The calories from iced coffees don’t count because you sweat the calories away.
- Two or three showers a day are usually needed and are also healthy for your skin.
- To work out with no air conditioning in your gym burns lots of fat.
- One should always carry water with them and drink lots and that is healthy.
- Sunhats can be a fashion statement.
- You can wear less clothing and that saves on laundry.
All in all, I am very glad we moved our family here; hot summers and all. Just look at those palm trees! Now excuse me, my hammock is beckoning me and I think I feel a breeze.
Enjoy life's adventures!
With great love, Suzanne
Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach
P.S. My ebook: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com.
Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com.
My husband's Playa del Carmen Real Estate office – http://www.onestopmc.com.