Thursday, January 3, 2008

Living in Mexico - New Years Resolutions


Here are a few suggestions to get everyone started on their New Year resolutions ………..
(These may vary depending where you live in Mexico of course)

- Go swimming at the beach more often. Sometimes I will bring my life sized, inflatable alligator and amuse tourists.

- Take more moonlit walks at the beach. I’ll even bring my husband.

- Enjoy both the fast and slow drivers. Always wearing my crash helmet even in my truck.

- Accept the rough roads and potholes when encountered because they make me appreciate the good roads.

- Accept that they do things differently here. I wanted change after all!

- Allow myself to laze in a hammock more often.

- Explore more of Mexico.

- Take more pictures ..... of my feet.

- Try more new foods with names I cannot even pronounce.

- Stop everyday to enjoy the scents of the bougainvillea and hibiscus.

- Enjoy life everyday to the fullest!

Any you can think to add?

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments: