Monday, July 27, 2009

Lobster feast in Mexico

Mmm, it is lobster season in Mexico! Is it lobster season elsewhere? I have no idea, but since I live in Mexico, I make it my business to know that it is currently lobster and mango season here. You could survive on this information right? I certainly could.

Our friend Lisa in Cancun made the obvious mistake of posting a picture on her Facebook page of her holding a magnificent platter of lobster. While everyone else posted their drools, I simply picked up the phone to get the whole scoop on how my husband and I could get in on a feast like that. You see she and her husband, Jesus have a dive company and I knew they would know the right people.

Well it turned out that they invited us to visit them in Cancun on Sunday and we went to this wonderful find of a restaurant (don’t ask which one as I am currently sworn to secrecy – but if you come we could take you there – although we might have to blindfold you).

I am feeling very satisfied and grateful - Living in Mexico is pretty terrific.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit

Are you looking for a way to earn money so you can live in Mexico? Maybe these ideas can help.
Would you like to own property in paradise for only $40,000? This is my husband's development in Bacalar, Mexico We are planning a house there.
My husband's Playa del Carmen Real Estate office – One Stop Real Estate, Playa del Carmen, Mexico


Mic said...

YUUUMMM!!! Looks wonderful.

On Mexican Time said...

mmm.... i looove lobster!!! I love your pic! LOL!!