Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Want to live in Mexico? More money making ideas

One of the best ways to be living your dream life in Mexico is to be able to control your financial destiny. As you know, I am all about taking control of our own life and choosing to live exactly as we desire and where we desire.

My last suggestion for ways of earning money to live in Mexico was wildly popular so I have created a whole page of money making ideas that I believe can help you come live in paradise. These ideas could actually help you live wherever and however you desire.

I hope these ideas will provide you with one more key as to how to live your dreams in Mexico. This ‘make money’ page has so many fun options - I almost want to do them all! Who knows you might even enjoy how you earn your living!

Keep me posted and I look forward to finding you living in Mexico very soon.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

Are you looking for a way to earn money so you can live in Mexico? Maybe these ideas can help!

Would you like to own property in paradise for only $40,000? This is my husband's development in Bacalar, Mexico http://www.losflamboyanesbacalar.com/. We are planning a house there.

My husband's Playa del Carmen Real Estate office – One Stop Real Estate, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

No comments: