Monday, July 27, 2009

Lobster feast in Mexico

Mmm, it is lobster season in Mexico! Is it lobster season elsewhere? I have no idea, but since I live in Mexico, I make it my business to know that it is currently lobster and mango season here. You could survive on this information right? I certainly could.

Our friend Lisa in Cancun made the obvious mistake of posting a picture on her Facebook page of her holding a magnificent platter of lobster. While everyone else posted their drools, I simply picked up the phone to get the whole scoop on how my husband and I could get in on a feast like that. You see she and her husband, Jesus have a dive company and I knew they would know the right people.

Well it turned out that they invited us to visit them in Cancun on Sunday and we went to this wonderful find of a restaurant (don’t ask which one as I am currently sworn to secrecy – but if you come we could take you there – although we might have to blindfold you).

I am feeling very satisfied and grateful - Living in Mexico is pretty terrific.

Enjoy the Adventure! Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live your Dreams Life Coach

P.S. My book: Only in Mexico You Say? The Humorous Side of Living in Mexico is available now on my site http://www.onlyinmexicoyousay.com/

Would you like help to visit or live in Mexico? Visit http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

Are you looking for a way to earn money so you can live in Mexico? Maybe these ideas can help.
Would you like to own property in paradise for only $40,000? This is my husband's development in Bacalar, Mexico http://www.losflamboyanesbacalar.com/. We are planning a house there.
My husband's Playa del Carmen Real Estate office – One Stop Real Estate, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

2 comments:

Mic said...

YUUUMMM!!! Looks wonderful.

ElleCancun said...

mmm.... i looove lobster!!! I love your pic! LOL!!